If you disable cookies on your browser, the Storytell Chrome extension will not run.
The Chrome extension may not be able to save your settings, preferences, or login information, which cause it to not function at all.
Additionally, some websites may not function correctly or may not be accessible if cookies are disabled. It is recommended to keep cookies enabled on your browser to ensure the best user experience.
Here are the steps to enable browser cookies in Google Chrome:
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
2. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser.
3. Click on the Settings option.
4. Under the Privacy and security section, click on Cookies and other site data.
5. Toggle the Allow sites to save and read cookie data option to the right to enable cookies.
- If you want to enable third-party cookies, toggle the Block third-party cookies option to the left to disable it.
- If you want to enable cookies for a specific site, click on Add under the Allow section and enter the site's URL.
6. Once you have enabled cookies, you should be able to have Storytell Chrome Extension function properly. If you have any issues, you can try refreshing the page you're on or restarting the browser or clearing your browser's cache and cookies.