Users, we've got some backend enhancements and bug fixes!
Firstly, we've resolved a bug where new users were seeing content that wasn't theirs. This was due to the front end calling the API endpoint before the user was authenticated, causing content from non-signed in users to appear. We've addressed this data security issue, so it won't happen again.
Secondly, we found out that our updates were delayed by a week because of a compatibility problem with one of our software tools. Which impacted features like file uploads. We're currently addressing this issue, and once resolved, all updates will be successfully implemented.
Lastly, we're treating different components of the URL as filters, allowing you to access content at various levels - organization, user, tag, group, and more. Which will make navigation and content access much easier.
More of this is from Parker's demo video on the fixes he worked on. Would love to know what you think of these!
Please note that in certain parts of the videos, we have intentionally blurred out Parker's screen to ensure the privacy of our codes.
Status: These changes are live in our staging environment and will be pushed to production by EOD on our next release date: Wed, Oct 4th