We have a way to edit Storytell Reports using Markdown and we want you to know about it!
Markdown is a lightweight markup language that is used to format text. It is a simple syntax that is used to format text, add links, and images, and more. The markdown button in Storytell allows you to edit reports using markdown syntax, which can make it easier to format and add links and images to the report.
1. Open the Storytell report that you want to edit.
2. A markdown will appear on the left side of the Storytell Report. Click on the markdown button, which is the button that looks like a pencil on a piece of paper.
3. The report will switch to markdown mode, which will allow you to edit the report using markdown syntax.
4. Make the necessary changes to the report using markdown syntax. This will edit the Summary Report on the right side of your screen in real-time.
5. Click on the markdown button again to switch back to the report mode.
6. Review the changes you made to the report to ensure that they are correct.