We've added a feature to the Chrome Extension that so many people have been asking for: a prompt library! Now you can easily view and submit prompts right in the Chrome Extension. See more details below.
Here's a TLDR of this update:
- prompt library section has been added below the chat
- expand and collapse the prompt library section
- quickly send prompts with the blue send button
- (the prompt library currently shows 5 trending prompts - we'll be adding a custom prompt library later)
- the Chrome Extension no longer runs on Storytell reports or StoryTile pages
- Story Tile links show at the end of key concepts as the Story Tile number in brackets
Here's a demo video
Prompt library section has been added below the chat. Toggle the prompt library by clicking on the "Prompt Library" section title. The library will expand and collapse.
Send a prompt in chat by clicking the blue send icon
Storytell Chrome Extension no longer runs on Storytell report or StoryTile pages. The extension becomes "disabled" on these pages, and cannot be opened.