The Operations Lead or the Triage Crew will be responsible in creating the account or profile of new crew members
Once the account is created, Operations Lead or the Triage Crew shall sent the credentials to the new crew member by sharing the 1Password URL
Make sure that your 1PW credentials are saved in the Storytell.ai Crew vault.
Keep a copy of your 1PW Emergency Kit.
Have 2-factor authentication set up in your accounts.
Only keep Storytell.ai-related passwords in this account; credentials for FounderCulture should live in the FounderCulture 1PW account.
Managing your 1Password Contents
If you are going to add a new log or a new entry on your 1Password please follow this naming convention:
a. name of the website/platform* - *your first name*.
b. Example: Gmail - Lex
Make sure that all your credentials are save in our 1Password using this naming convention
Setting up 2-Factor Authentication
Log in to your 1Password using a web browser.
Go to your profile by clicking your name on the top right corner of the website and clicking on My profile.
3. On the left panel click on More actions. Then click on Manage Two-Factor Authentication
4. Proceed on setting up your Two-Factor Authentication
Make sure to download an Authentication app on your mobile phone. You can either search Authy or Microsoft Authenticator app on the App store or play store
Once you downloaded either Authy or Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile device, click on Set Up App.
5. The website will give you a QR code and a Secret code that you can use to sync your 1Password to your authenticator app.
6. Open your Authenticator app to scan the QR code or enter the Secret code manually
7. Once done, you are all set. Please make sure to always check your authenticator app before logging in to your 1Password because it will ask for a 6-digit code that the authenticator app will generate.
Changing 1Password passwords for shared accounts
If you wish to reset or update the password for an account that is shared, make sure to inform the concerned team or individual/s of the change you are making through a Slack message.
i.e For the engineering team, inform Jing/Parker if you will change the password for the email@example.com email.
Why we need this: This is to ensure that bugs or issues don’t happen in case an account is linked to a different account or system.